Anyone else feel like March just snuck up on you??? It feels like yesterday I was ringin’ in 2011… I am excited though because March means warmer weather, the RODEO of course, spring break, and I get to visit my sister! so excited!
I decided to link up to Fierce, Fit and Fabulous' 30 day blog challenge where you post a picture depending on the guideline for the day…
Day 1 - picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1. I have lived in Houston for my entire life except for 1 year when I was a baby. I love living in Texas and really have no plans of ever leaving!!
2. I have a huge passion for helping children especially young girls. I am about to graduate with my bachelor’s in elementary education but am exploring other ideas on what my career path could be so I can make the biggest impact on young girls’ lives in the future.
3. I am left handed and my entire family is right handed (so my sister used to tell me I was adopted)
4. All of my family members had to have corrective lenses in 1st-2nd grade and I still have almost perfect vision (another reason for the ongoing adopted jokes…)
5. I LOVE reality TV.
6. I have always wanted go into space and learn to speak spanish. I am in the process of checking off one of those… I think you can figure it out
7. I went skydiving for my birthday a couple years ago. it was probably the most amazing thing I have ever done. so unreal, and such a breathtaking experience. I cannot wait to do it again!
8. I pretty much always have my nails done (If I don’t, you know its been a ROUGH week). I think it is so important for your nails to look good, people always see them! But whether I get them done or do them myself, they have to go with what I’m wearing (for example if my nails are red, I will only wear white, black, gray, or brown.. weird, I know)
9. You don’t want to talk to me before I have my coffee in the morning…..
10. I am such a girly girl. I love shopping, makeup, musicals, getting my nails done, etc.) but also love to go to sporting events and I am so competitive. I played basketball my entire life and am now a girls basketball referee….probably the only referee in history to sport a french manicure