Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog challenge update..

I know I’m behind but I AM still linking up to Cait’s 30 day blog challenge over at Fierce Fit and Fabulous so here it goes…

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate dislike

{I was taught at a young age that hate is an ugly word.. so I changed it hah}

image

agh.. my skin is crawling just thinking about Jell-O! I strongly, strongly dislike Jell-O, gummy words and anything with that texture! When I tell people who try to give me Jell-O shots that I really cannot take them they are always like “come on, man up” but seriously the taste and texture of Jell-O will make me vomit. so if you try to make me take one, prepare to be thrown up on… just sayin’…

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

image

Sticking with the food theme… I LOVE chocolate especially dark chocolate! 

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

hmm.. this is hard! I love pretty much all music.. being from the south of course I have a strong love for country music, love a good dance beat and you know I love ballads and songs from musicals so I’ll just share some pictures of some of my favorites..

image

Love listening to the Glee Pandora station at work..  there have been multiple songs where I didn’t like the original version but now love the Glee version!

image

{Carrie Underwood}

loved her since day one on AI… need I say more?

image

{Kristin Chenoweth}

Amazing Christian woman with an incredible voice (read her book!!)

image

Katy Perry

It took me a while to warm up to her but it was hard to stay away for long. Her laughter and smile is infectious and her songs are so girly and fun. I also love that she obviously doesn’t give a flip what anyone thinks about her!

image

My favorite tunes when working out and guaranteed to start a dance party!

I also love Michael Buble, Darius Rucker, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz and so many more!

Stay tuned for Days 14, 15 and 16 and my shopping finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!