Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I’m back!!

Hi loves! I have sure missed blogging but I had so much fun on my little getaway to visit my sister in Birmingham!!

The 5 day getaway was filled with eating some YUMMY food, drinking some great wine, shopping (I will share my finds in a later post), relaxing, laughing, and last but certainly not least… the highlight of my trip was finding my sister’s wedding dress!

image

It was honestly an unreal experience, we went to ONE store and as soon as we walked in the woman helping us (who used to work at Kleinfeld’s in New York and was AWESOME) immediately knew my sister’s dress and cup size by simply looking at her and then picked out the dress she knew would look amazing on her within 2 minutes of us being there. Believe it or not, she was SO right and as soon as my sister put it on we all knew it was the one! It was so incredible. Just to be sure she tried on about 5 more but none of them came close or gave any of us the same feeling as that first one so she said YES to the dress Smile 

I wish I could share pictures because it is INCREDIBLE and was made for my sister… but you will just have to wait until April 21, 2012!

Hope y’all had a wonderful weekend and are having a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!