But the wonderful things about Spring springing are..
1. Springing forward.. how AWESOME is it to get home from work and it is still light out! I feel like I have so much more time to do things in the evening!
2. My birthday will be here next month!! No plans yet, but I have no doubt it will be a blast!
3. Flowers will soon be blooming! I love flowers (hydrangeas and roses are my favorite!) so when I saw this baby shower on Honey We're Home that her friend Erin threw I just died for that flower arrangement and had to make it my new background - what do you think?? so springy!
4. Warm weather will be here soon which means I can partake in one of my favorite past times again..
Nothing is more relaxing to me than laying out by the pool with some music, friends and cocktails, of course! I love, love, love to be tan and can't wait to get out there and catch some
Speaking of pool weather here are some swim suits I want this season!
Victoria's Secret has so many gorgeous swimsuits to choose from! Which one do you like??
By the way I think I have found out Victoria's Secret and that is to throw up your food .. I mean, come on.... WHO really looks like that?? ;)
5. I can wear white again!! Technically you are not supposed to wear white pants/shoes until after Easter and up until Labor Day...I may have broken this rule a little bit already (My rule is that you can wear white starting March and until Halloween) because I LOVE my white jeans and I actually just got a new pair of white Joe's Jeans that I love even more than my current pair so I am excited to wear them all Spring and Summer!
What do you love about the arrival of Spring?
Happy St. Patrick's day as well.... go enjoy a green beer! (or 3)