Monday, March 21, 2011

Obsession: Stella & Dot

About a year ago I went to a jewelry party (a woman's excuse to drink, socialize, and spend money) and fell in love with the jewelry the hostess was showcasing. It was a brand called Stella & Dot. If you have never seen their stuff... be prepared to DIE. then go broke. or vice versa.

I have a few of their pieces but here are some other um …items that I have been loving for so long and wouldn't mind receiving for my birthday that is coming up in less than a month... just sayin’….

image

image

love these necklaces. so dainty and pretty!

image

Rio Coin bracelet – love, love, love!!

image

image

image

one day I WILL have this.

image

I had a pair of earrings like this and lost one – would love to have these!

image

Stackable deco rings. LOVE!

RUN over to Megan’s blog where she is GIVING AWAY one of these gorgeous items

image

image

image

The winner will be chosen this Saturday so hurry over and enter!

PS: I stopped entering blog giveaways because I NEVER win anything but I love Stella & Dot jewelry so much I entered Megan’s giveaway in every form that I could. so If you win I’ll hunt you down and take the jewelry from your bare hands uhhh…Good luck, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!