Friday, February 11, 2011

It’s not too late

Last minute shopper? No problem! here are some quick and easy ideas that say “I love you” or if you don’t want to scare him off just yet… “I like you a lot”…

1. cologne – it’s hard to go wrong here. guys will appreciate the thoughtfulness and even better… YOU get to choose how they smell. Everyone wins!                            
                  Armani-Acqua-Di-Gio
                                     YUM YUM AND YUM

2. cook for him! breakfast/lunch/dinner it doesn’t matter – guys love FOOD!  but if you want to impress him a little more.. throw in some candles and some wine and you have a romantic, thoughtful dinner!

             RomanticDinner

3. want to impress him even more?? grab a blanket, some wine (of course!), fix lunch or dinner, and take him on an impromptu picnic! Although, depending on where you live it may be too cold for an outdoor picnic so make one right by the fireplace! So romantic!!

            unique-ideas-for-valentines-day-romantic-picnic-21299703

4.if all else fails, slap a picture of the two of you in a frame, run to Target to buy a card and call it a day

No matter how you spend Valentine’s, it’s not too late to simply appreciate the people you have in your life! Day to day, I know I tend to get so busy that I forget to stop and appreciate all the people I have in my life. As Kris Allen would say “How come we don’t say I love you, enough. Till it’s too late, it’s not too late.” – so whether you are with your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, children, family or pets this weekend, put down your phone AND the remote and focus all your attention on loving the people you love! They are a precious gift!
Have a wonderful Valentine’s weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are great ideas, Jenny! I know that a lot of people hate Valentine's Day because it's commercialized and they want to show their love year-round. I, however, still love it. Who cares if it's a day that everyone else is celebrating? I'm still going to show love the other 364 days, so why not do something a little different on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!