Thursday, February 17, 2011

An exception to the rule.

I have a rule. Either I read the book or I see the movie. never both. If you read the book AND see the movie you 1. know what is going to happen the whole time and 2. usually leave the movie theatre disappointed *we all know the book is usually better!*

BUT … I am more than happy to make an exception just this once..

Something Borrowed is coming to theaters!!!!!

SomethingBorrowed

Something Borrowed Poster

I love this book. Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors, I absolutely love the way she writes. I have read all of her books and a few of them, including Something Borrowed, I have read multiple times. It is that good.

I think they did a great job casting the roles and even though I know how the movie will end, I cannot wait to see the story come to life on screen!!!

Click here to watch the trailer!

I don’t know if I can make it ‘til May 6th… I may have to go read it one more time..

Oh and one more thing, I seriously think I have a problem..

I bought those two pairs of shoes the other day and then today I came across these.

pl853764-00p01v01

gorgeous.

WHY is this happening to me? They are calling out to me and it would be cruel and unusual to ignore such a pretty pair of shoes… right??

It is totally normal to purchase 3 pairs of shoes in one week, right???

Is anyone out there?? I NEED HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!