Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tonight is THE night.

image

The night Brit Brit comes to Htown.

The night I experience my first Britney concert.

image

The night Nicki Minaj is opening.

image

I am. so. freaking. excited!!!

image

I have been expressing that I hope hope hope that she plays some of her old hits (I HATE when I go to concerts and all they play is their new stuff) then this morning my roomie stumbled upon the SET LIST. Gold.

image

Britney Spears “Femme Fatale” Tour Set List

1. Hold It Against Me

2. Up N’ Down

3. 3

4. Piece of Me

5. Big Fat Bass

6. How I Roll
7. Lace and Leather

8. If U Seek Amy

9. Gimme More

10. (Drop Dead) Beautiful (feat. Sabi)
11. He About To Lose Me

12. Boys (Remix)

13. Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know

14. Baby One More Time

15. S&M
(Rihanna cover)
16. Trouble For Me

17. I’m A Slave 4 U

18. Burning Up (Madonna cover)

19. I Wanna Go

20. Womanizer

21. Toxic

22. Till The World Ends

image

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? gimme more, baby one more time, I’m a slave for you, Womanizer, toxic…..

I have no words.

image

I’ll let these bad A girls take it from here. Hopefully you are somewhere where you can turn up the volume :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh!!!!!!! SHE IS MY GIRL! Seriously, I am completely 100 percent obsessed. OMG tell her hi from her best friend if you get the chance :) Cant wait to read all about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!