Monday, July 18, 2011

If you never see me again, you know where to find me…

If you follow me on Twitter you might have picked up that I spent my weekend at the lake. Horseshoe Bay to be exact which is in the middle of God’s country – the Hill country of Texas. Words can’t express the love I have for this place.

image

34222_1304459381459_1529730507_31497484_7314665_n

It’s a place where this view is the norm

image

and this view.

A place where all you pack is tank tops, shorts and your bikini

A place where you never open your makeup bag

A place where the TV stays off and the board games come out and pandora plays on loud all weekend long.

image

image

Llano South-20110715-00096

A place where the best tamales around come from a shack called Rosie’s

image

image

a place where dogs can have fun too

image

And a place where a dog in a life jacket is normal

image

image

image

A place I love!

I hope you spent your weekend somewhere you love as well Smile

1 comment:

  1. Ugh-i LOVE LOVE LOVE the TX Hill Country! ALready decided that's where I'm retiring!! Horseshoe Bay looks amazing! I looked into having our wedding there...psshh..wayyyy outta the budget-ha!

    Glad you had a great weekend girly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!