Monday, July 23, 2012

Issues

I have commitment issues. Not in my relationships, thank god. But with big ticket house items. I tend to have design ADD. I get bored with a room/color schemes and want to switch them up all the time. Poor husband. Rugs and accessories get moved around on the daily around here.

I have been on the lookout for a show stopping entry rug for some time. Entry ways are one of my favorite spaces, they are a guests first impression of your home! Originally I wanted a punch of color and pattern, something like these

Farah Diamond Recycled Yarn Indoor/Outdoor Rug

via

Scroll Tile Rug - Orange

via

Rugs USA Satara Modern Damask Grey Rug

via

Shaw Pacifica Blake Antique Gold Rug

via

But the commitment phobe in me had to remind myself, You have issues, choosing a colorful or trendy rug would probably not be my smartest move given that I will want to move it around my home in the future. I can always add color to my entry with a mirror and accessories! Finally I spotted a gorgeous rug, and took the plunge!

Andalusia Dhurrie - Feather Gray/Ivory

via

I love it! Not too busy and a nice neutral color so I can use it in any room in my house!

Can’t wait to meet her in person. Hopefully we will have a long lasting relationship.

We are off to Horseshoe Bay again! See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!