Thursday, July 12, 2012

Eye candy for a week of hibernation

sorry for the lack of blog posts it has been looking a whole lot like this outside….

which basically makes me want to do nothing all. day. long. sorry bout it. me and rain don’t get along.

Fortunately for me, I have kept up my workouts every morning! which makes me feel a little less of a bum, but unfortunately for hubs, that’s just about all I’ve done… whoops!

I have found some new blogs during my week of hibernation which to me makes for an efficient week, right?

Cara loren

Gorgeous blogger who posts really cute and trendy outfits

AWESOME hair tutorials

{my hair on day 3! amaze!}

and adorable photos of her family!

{Picture perfect, right?}

go check her out!

Sadie and Stella

It is rare when I find design inspiration that I feel like is exactly my style because I like eclectic, antique one-of-a-kind pieces but also traditional colors and even a touch of modern fabrics. I’ve never known what to even call my “style”. I believe some call it transitional. But I have found myself drooling over every single image at Sadie and Stella and thinking that is exactly my style!

a little bit eclectic, traditional and modern!

and again, nailed it. not many people would think you could throw that trunk in with the modern chairs and the different hues of blue and green, love it!!

I mean come on, abstract painting, traditional headboard, mix of patterns, ANTLERS for crying out loud. genius!

and excuse me, her DIY nailhead runner. I just about lost it.

I could go on and on, so until this rain stops, drooling over at Sadie and Stella is where I’ll be…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!