Friday, June 1, 2012

back in blogging action!

Hi friends! yes, I’m still alive just been a little busy Smile

Bailey Anne Broussard

On April 24th at 4:37 am our precious little girl was born!

The past 5 weeks have been a whirlwind of the greatest emotions and moments of my life! Don’t get it twisted, it has also been some of the toughest moments but being a mom is the single greatest gift God could ever give someone! I am blessed and so thankful I was chosen to be this little angel’s momma!

As June begins, I am making the commitment to start blogging again. Being that I started this blog primarily to have a journal of sorts to look back on one day, but now as she is going to grow SO fast, I definitely want to keep better track of what’s going on!

I won’t make this an entire “baby” blog but would you blame me if I did??

image

ok.. got that out of my system.

Regular blogging returns Monday!

3 comments:

  1. She is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations! Baby blog all you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! She is beyond precious and I wouldn't blame you AT ALL if you don't want to convert this to a 100% baby blog!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Twitter. She is beautiful! Congrats to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly bring me BLISS! Thank you!!